by Md adi
1. Read a book. I suggest something to blow your mind.
2. Sign up for a class. You can take a class directly from your couch. Check outcoursera.org for more.
3. Make a to-do list. Make a list in Evernote, and start checking things off.
4. Exercise. Go to your gym, or do the seven minute workout in your home.
5. Break a bad habit. Spend less time on your phone. Block social media. Quit smoking.
6. Automate your finances. Set up autopay for your bills and credit cards so you never miss a payment again.
7. Watch something insightful. Watch a short video to teach you something new.
8. Listen to something insightful. Listen to a podcast that gets you thinking and learning.
9. Write a gratitude list. Take time to reflect on what you’re grateful for. It improves happiness and makes you appreciate your life a little more.
10. Perform a random act of kindness. Cheer up someone’s day.